- Marlee Matlin: Actress, Author, Mother
- Kelley M. Hensley: Soap Star Mom
- Brooke Burke: Wild on Motherhood
- Josie Bissett: Her Most Important Job
- Ali Sweeney: A Winner on 'Loser'
- Gena Lee Nolin: Bombshell & Baby
- Dayna Devon: Hollywood's Baby Boom
- Jaime Bergman: Beach Babe & Busy Mom
- Trista Sutter: Bachelorette & Baby
- Kelly Preston: Glam Mom's Mission
- Vendela: Model Mom
- Kathy Kaehler: Fit Mama
- Debi Mazar: Sleepless in Hollywood
- Rob Estes: Hollywood Heartthrob Dad
- Sheryl Swoopes: WNBA Star Bounces Back
- John McKay: Behind the Scenes
- Cheryl Hines: Healthy and Hilarious
- Jane Seymour: Heart Healthy Kids
- Kathy Kaehler: Celebrity Secrets
- Kelly Ripa: Giving Angels Their Wings
- Kelly Ripa: Balancing Work & Family
- Mark Steines and Leanza Cornett
- Joan Lunden: Raising Healthy Kids
- Leeza Gibbons: Mom on a Mission
- Paula Abdul: “Straight Up”
- Carmen Electra: Electrifying Appeal
- Brooke Burns: Nothing Shallow Here
- Melissa Etheridge: For Kids' Sake
- Daisy Fuentes: Coming Up Daisies
- Pamela Anderson: Life as a Single Mom
Editor’s Letter: Variety is Spice of Life
It’s springtime, and for many of us, that means home improvement projects are in full swing! Whether you are updating your kitchen, choosing new lighting for your dining room or just hanging a new painting in the living room, now is a great time to add European charm to your home.
This issue of European Homes & Gardens offers some exciting ideas to get you started. In the Kitchen Goods department, we show you the magic of terra cotta – for beauty and health. These attractive clay cooking and serving pots enable heat to be distributed uniformly throughout the pot so that foods cook evenly and form their own juices, creating a healthy alternative to adding fats and liquids. As you set your table, we show you how to use Swedish glass to your advantage. Sweden, known as “the kingdom of glass,” is famous for its superior glassworks, including the technique of overlaying colored glass on top of clear glass, which is then cut, etched or engraved. Read more in the Serveware department.
In Baths, we show you how to turn your bathroom into a French boutique. Bath and body products produced in France are the ultimate indulgence for the pampered powder room. Find out how lavender, linens and luxurious lotions can transform your space.
Let European Homes & Gardens transport you to a more elegant world, yet one that is within your reach.
All the best,