- Marlee Matlin: Actress, Author, Mother
- Kelley M. Hensley: Soap Star Mom
- Brooke Burke: Wild on Motherhood
- Josie Bissett: Her Most Important Job
- Ali Sweeney: A Winner on 'Loser'
- Gena Lee Nolin: Bombshell & Baby
- Dayna Devon: Hollywood's Baby Boom
- Jaime Bergman: Beach Babe & Busy Mom
- Trista Sutter: Bachelorette & Baby
- Kelly Preston: Glam Mom's Mission
- Vendela: Model Mom
- Kathy Kaehler: Fit Mama
- Debi Mazar: Sleepless in Hollywood
- Rob Estes: Hollywood Heartthrob Dad
- Sheryl Swoopes: WNBA Star Bounces Back
- John McKay: Behind the Scenes
- Cheryl Hines: Healthy and Hilarious
- Jane Seymour: Heart Healthy Kids
- Kathy Kaehler: Celebrity Secrets
- Kelly Ripa: Giving Angels Their Wings
- Kelly Ripa: Balancing Work & Family
- Mark Steines and Leanza Cornett
- Joan Lunden: Raising Healthy Kids
- Leeza Gibbons: Mom on a Mission
- Paula Abdul: “Straight Up”
- Carmen Electra: Electrifying Appeal
- Brooke Burns: Nothing Shallow Here
- Melissa Etheridge: For Kids' Sake
- Daisy Fuentes: Coming Up Daisies
- Pamela Anderson: Life as a Single Mom
Premiere Editor’s Letter: An Elegant Approach
Welcome to the premiere issue of European Homes & Gardens! This magazine was created to inform and inspire as you furnish and decorate your home. Living in the United States, we’ve developed a unique style that blends the new world and the old world. European Homes & Gardens shows you how to bring the European mystique into your American home.
If you’re like me, you are drawn to luxurious French furniture, elegant Italian vanities, radiant Spanish tile and twinkling Irish crystal. They promote an aura of richness that makes you feel special, and nowhere else is that as important than in your own home.
European Homes & Gardens educates you on the significance of decorating styles, furnishings, accessories and landscaping, and shows you how to incorporate various looks into your house and garden. With beautiful photography and insightful descriptions, you will be ready to transform your home into your own personal chateau, villa, chalet or casa.
Each issue showcases European influences in living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices and gardens. You will see dazzling accessories designed to delight your senses and accent your living spaces. To add even more fun, we’ve incorporated celebrity style and unique destinations you can visit to soak in the European flavor.
We invite you to join us on a journey through Europe – without ever leaving the U.S. We hope you enjoy the ride!