30Second Mobile builds relationships with mobile consumers, and the brands that want to reach them, via 30 second snackable content in video and text format, shared through the power of social media. Our first vertical is 30Second Mom, a website/iPhone/Android app that provides authentic tips from a diverse panel of experts.
We discovered a unique niche in the highly-fragmented content marketing industry and developed an innovative platform with best-in-class contributors/influencers and vetted content. We leverage the power of social media to build relationships with consumers and brands, with a laser focus on respecting consumers’ most precious asset: their time. We bring brands into the conversation, sharing their messages with our community by providing them with custom branded content and mobile/social media engagement solutions.
We’re currently looking for business development professionals, content creators and bloggers to be a part of our team. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact us.
30Second Mom is just the beginning. 30Second Mobile is poised to launch a game-changing series of verticals, from weddings to pregnancy, from home to health, from money to travel, from careers to events, and much more!
30Second Mobile In the Media:
• ABC-TV, WGN-TV, WGN-Radio
• Fast Company, Huffington Post
• Chicago Parent, Make It Better, United Hemispheres magazines
• The Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business
• Ricki Lake and The Insider, national TV talk shows
• Alum of Springboard’s 2013 Media/Tech accelerator
• Named one of the 5 Hottest Start-ups by the Digital Collective
• Finalist for App of the Year and Tech Woman of the Year for the Moxie Awards
• Finalist in the Mobile Futures program by Mondelēz International
• Winner of the Entrepreneurial Achievement Award by the University of Wisconsin-Madison